Services for Young People Welwyn Garden City Access Point
- Welwyn Garden City
- View on map...
At the Welwyn Garden City Access Point based at Oaklands College professionally trained personal advisers are on hand to give you all the information, advice and guidance you need to make the important decisions in your life - or just to talk through any problems you may have.
Every Tuesday and Thursday 2.30-5.30pm
Please get in touch with the team to make an appointment.
Services for Young People provides a free and confidential service for young people.
At the Welwyn Garden City Access Point you can access information, advice and support – including on the following:
- Sexual health including
- free condoms through the Condom Wallet Scheme
- free chlamydia testing
- free pregnancy testing
- Advice on general health and relationships
- Education and exams including exam pressure
- Drugs, substance misuse and alcohol
- Jobs and careers
- Youth work projects and programmes
- Benefits and finance
- Housing and homelessness
- Improving resilience, self-esteem and confidence
- Relationships including Family and Friendships
- Training and apprenticeships
- Independent living skills
We also have PCs that you can use for research, developing CVs, searching for jobs and training and accessing other information.
See details of our other Access Points across the county here.
The Welwyn Garden City Access Point is fully wheelchair accessible.
Venue: Welwyn Garden City Access Point, Block A Oaklands College, The Campus, College Way, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6AH
Age Range: 13-19, up to 21 if you are a care leaver, up to 24 if you have a disability or learning disability
Days and times:
Please see above for opening times.
Booking Info: Drop-in / no booking needed