Services for Young People St Albans Access Point
- St Albans
- View on map...
At the St Albans Access Point professionally trained personal advisers are on hand to give you all the information, advice and guidance you need to make the important decisions in your life - or just to talk through any problems you may have.
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 3-6pm
Now open for face-to-face appointments but please call, text or email to make an appointment before visiting. We may help you by phone or video call if a face-to-face appointment is not essential or if you would prefer that.
Services for Young People provides a free and confidential service for young people.
At the St Albans Access Point you can access information, advice and support – including on the following:
- Sexual health including
- free condoms through the Condom Wallet Scheme
- free chlamydia testing
- Advice on general health and relationships
- Education and exams including exam pressure
- Drugs, substance misuse and alcohol
- Jobs and careers
- Youth work projects and programmes
- Benefits and finance
- Housing and homelessness
- Improving resilience, self-esteem and confidence
- Relationships including Family and Friendships
- Training and apprenticeships
- Independent living skills
We also have PCs that you can use for research, developing CVs, searching for jobs and training and accessing other information.
See details of our other Access Points here.
Venue: St Albans Access Point, 41 Catherine Street (on the corner with Adelaide Street), St Albans AL3 5BN
Age Range: 13-19, up to 21 if you are in care or a care leaver, up to 24 if you have a disability or learning disability
Days and times:
Please see above for opening times.
Booking Info: Booking always needed