Getting your exam results?
Whatever your results, come and talk to an adviser at your local Access Point about your options.
Our autumn 2021 projects for young people are now running in our young people’s centres. Join one in your area now!
Services for Young People Healthy Relationships Project at Ware Young People's Centre
- View on map...
Want to be more confident and happier in your relationships? Worried about a relationship going wrong, being or becoming controlling or abusive? Want to find out how and where you can get support? This Services for Young People Healthy Relationships Project can help you to make informed, safe choices and to have appropriate, healthy and safe relationships. It is specially designed to enable young people to recognise and develop healthy relationships and keep themselves safe from exploitation.
This Services for Young People Healthy Relationships Project is a free project for young people aged 13-17 in the East Herts area. It will help you to make informed, safe choices and help you to have appropriate, healthy and safe relationships.
What will you learn about at a Services for Young People Healthy Relationships Project?
- What a safe and healthy relationship is
- Staying safe online and developing a positive personal profile
- The risks of online dating sites
- Understanding consent
- What is meant by 'sexting' and the law in relation to sharing photographs online
- The impact of pornography on relationships
- Body image and confidence
- The law around Child Sexual Exploitation
- What is sexual violence and abuse
- Asking for help and the role of professionals
- How and where to seek support and guidance about exploitation
How to join the project
Young people can get in touch and ask to attend this project. If you are a parent/carer or work with young people and believe that this would help a young person you know, you can refer them to this project - just get in touch using the phone number or email below. Our local team will arrange to speak with the young person and find out more about how we can help them.
Ware Young People's Centre is fully wheelchair accessible.
Venue: Ware Young People's Centre, Marsh Lane, Ware SG12 9QB
Age Range: 13-17
Days and times:
Every Tuesday, 6pm-8pm
Term time only
Booking Info: Booking always needed