Getting your exam results?
Whatever your results, come and talk to an adviser at your local Access Point about your options.
Our projects for young people are now running throughout Hertfordshire. Join one in your area now!
Services for Young People Bishop's Stortford Access Point Project
- East Herts
The Services for Young People Bishop's Stortford Access Point Project offers young people access to wide range of services. We help young people progress into education, training or to find a job or apprenticeship. We also offer confidential one-to-one support with issues such as mental health, relationships, personal safety, benefits and finances, housing and homelessness, drug and alcohol use. Young people can also access sexual health services, including free condoms and free chlamydia testing.
Every Thursday, 3-6pm
This Access Point Project is currently operating virtually as the Bishop's Stortford Young People's Centre is closed for refurbishment. Please call, text or email to make an appointment to speak to an adviser on the phone or via video-call during the opening times.
The service is free and confidential for all young people.
At the Bishop's Stortford Access Point Project you can access information, advice and support – including on the following:
- Jobs and careers
- Training and apprenticeships
- Education and exams, including exam pressure
- Youth work projects in your area
- Advice on general health and relationships
- Sexual health including:
- free condoms through the Condom Wallet Scheme
- free chlamydia and gonorrhoea testing
- free pregnancy testing
- Drugs, substance misuse and alcohol
- Benefits and finance
- Housing and homelessness
- Improving resilience, self-esteem and confidence
- Independent living skills
Do you know or work with a young person who would benefit from one-to-one support with any of these issues?
Please support them to make an appointment or drop in.
More from Services for Young People
- What is Services for Young People?
- Help with jobs and careers
- Sexual health services
- Projects for young people in East Herts
- Details of our other Access Point Projects across Hertfordshire
Venue: Phone and video-call appointments to support, young people in, East Herts
Age Range: 13-19, up to 24 if you are a care leaver or have a disability or learning disability
Days and times:
Please see above for opening times.
Booking Info: Booking always needed