Services for Young People Bishop's Stortford Access Point, Northgate End, Bishop's Stortford
- Bishop's Stortford
- View on map...
At the Bishop's Stortford Access Point at Northgate End Services for Young People staff are on hand to give you all the information, advice and guidance you need to make the important decisions in your life - or just to talk through any problems you may have.
Every Thursday, 2.30-5.30pm
Please call, text or email to make an appointment before visiting.
The service is free and confidential for young people.
At the Bishop's Stortford Access Point you can access information, advice and support – including on the following:
- Sexual health including:
- free condoms through the Condom Wallet Scheme
- free chlamydia testing
- free pregnancy testing
- Advice on general health and relationships
- Education and exams including exam pressure
- Drugs, substance misuse and alcohol
- Jobs and careers
- Youth work projects and programmes
- Benefits and finance
- Housing and homelessness
- Improving resilience, self-esteem and confidence
- Relationships including Family and Friendships
- Training and apprenticeships
- Independent living skills
We also have PCs that you can use for research, developing CVs, searching for jobs and training and accessing other information.
See details of our other Access Points across the county here.
Venue: Services for Young People Bishop's Stortford Young People’s Centre, 14 Northgate End, Bishop's Stortford CM23 2EU
Age Range: 13-19, up to 21 if you are in care or a care leaver, up to 24 if you have a disability or learning disability
Days and times:
Please see above for opening times.
Booking Info: Booking always needed